We have an amazing opportunity for you, we are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
What does a PHP Developer do?
A PHP Developer writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a senior member of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
– Write clean, well-designed code
– Produce detailed specifications
– Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
– Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
– Follow industry best practices
– Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
– Proven software development experience in PHP
– Must have an experience in laravel (min 1 Year), CodeIgniter, Core PHP, Angular, Mysql
– Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
– Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
– Good to have experience in AWS & React.js